About symptoms frequently seen
- Recently I feel weary and tired. What IV will be effective?
- We will check the cause of your whole-body weariness first. We will confirm whether there is any disease hiding behind the symptom of the whole-body weariness through oral examination. In some cases, a more detailed examination might be necessary.
- The sag of my face worries me.
Lipolysis injection (mesotherapy)：will be injected into the part you are concerned about for its sag to dissolve fat to be diverted to lymph. You can expect "small-face" effect for the reduced fat. Especially effective for saggy jaw.
- I am concerned about spots on the face.
- How to cope with your worries over pigment on your face varies depending on its properties. Senile pigment freckle or chloasma can be seen often, but depending on the properties there might be a possibility of a malignant tumor so that we will recommend that you see another specialized dermatology doctor.
Laser treatment#1 Laser facial: your flek will be made thinner by irradiating lazer onto the part of thin (brown) fleck with weak output. Doing so onto chloasma, however, will cause pigmentation.
#2 Local irradiation: effective for rather denser (black) fleck. To be irradiated with strong output. Cares after irradiation needed.
Other: internal medicine such as tranexamic acid or vitamine C and ointment such as hydroquinone in store.
- I can't lose weight after giving birth. Is dieting injection effective?
- The dieting injection or detoxing injection our hospital uses has the effects of promoting metabolism or suppressing the absorption of fat. It is not, however, that getting such shots will reduce your appetite or burn your fat to dramatically reduce your weight; it just plays a "supplementary" role.
- My stiff shoulders are awful.
- Since behind the symptom of your stiff shoulders, a disease or the abnormality of bone / muscle may be hiding, rarely, we will confirm through examination.
- The brown fleck on my temple is irritating me. If I receive your examination, can you irradiate lazer on it on the very day?
- Firstly, we need to judge whether yours is one curable with laser. Even if it is one lazer can be applied to, depending on the ways to irradiate, the methods of care after irradiation will differ; so bring back the notes for that, read and understand them, and then come back to get irradiation on a later day.
- Wrinkles on my face concern me. What can I do with ones on the corner of my eyes, smile lines, or ones around my mouth?
- Consult us on the effect, pain or budget by taking examination once.
- Can you provide botox injection or hyaluronic acid injection on the day of examination?
- For the conenience of our medicine management, you can receive one only on either Wednesday or Saturday. The procedure for injection is as follows:
#1 Treatment policy to be determined upon examination and hearing your problems with your skin or face.
#2 Explanation on injection treatment and fees to be given.
#3 Pictures before treatment to be taken.
#4 The day for treatment to be reserved.
#5 For you to come over on the day (either Wednesday or Saturday).
#6 For you to come over again in several days for the effect to be checked; pictures after treatment to be taken.
- Can you give me lipolysis injection on belly or upper arms, too?
- We have different medicines for injection for face and for body in store, where the effects or the number of injections needed differ. See the page for this for detail.